- Top Multicultural Women Share Their Secrets
Top female executives of color discuss
stereotypes and handling negative feedback.
- Black Women Struggle to be Noticed
While there are some noticeable exceptions, such as like Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey, in general, Black women must work harder than
Black men and White women to stand out…
- Racial Minorities Struggle for Representation in Legal Field
London law firms are struggling to maintain a workforce
that reflects true diversity and inclusion.
- Black Unemployment Nearly Double the National Rate
While the overall U.S. unemployment rate decreased last month, recently released figures show that 15.8 percent of Blacks remain unemployed
- Whites Feel Excluded from Inclusion Efforts
A five-study investigation found that White Americans think
workplace diversity efforts are inherently exclusive, which ultimately
affects their feelings of belonging within an…
- CDC Raises Awareness of Racial Health Disparities
A study by the Centers for Disease Control found that American Indians
and Alaska Natives are twice as likely to die in car accidents
than any other ethnic or racial group.