Section One: Professional Interpretation
Section Two: Interpretation and Service Provision
- Including Interpretation Duties in a Job Description
- Providing Service through an Interpreter
- Interpretation and Advocacy
- Communicating Through an Interpreter
- Comunicándose a Través de un Intérprete
- Resumen Principios Éticos para Intérpretes
- Client/Advocate Pre-Meeting Planning Form
Section Three: Multilingual Conferences, Meetings and Events
- Planning a Multilingual Conference
- Presenter Information Guide: Facilitating a Bilingual Workshop through Simultaneous Interpretation
Language Interpretation Guidelines
For your convenience, this link takes you to the Language Interpretation Guidelines in its entirety.
If you work in a non-profit agency, LEA, or school district, feel free to photocopy and distribute individual documents through the course of your work. Photocopying portions of this guidebook to conduct fee-for-service training requires written permission.
Please email your requests to email@example.com.