Sponsored by: Opening Doors Diversity Project.
Opening Doors is a highly valued, research-based, three-day workshop designed to facilitate positive change on diversity within individuals and organizations. In the past 18 years, more than 1600 participants have benefited from the workshop. It utilizes a holistic approach, focusing on mental, social/emotional, and spiritual growth.
In the Opening Doors workshop participants will:
- increase their understanding of diversity by identifying and learning more about their own identity groups;
- develop a common language for talking about power, privilege, and difference;
- examine how institutional and personal practices maintain inequalities among people and prevent us all from reaching our full potential;
- identify practical strategies for implementing and facilitating change collectively; and
- build alliances and networks.
If you have any registration questions, please contact our office by phone at, 585-395-5342 or by email.
Opening Doors is a three-day, two-night overnight retreat. It begins at 10 a.m. on the first day and concludes at 3 p.m. on the last day.
For online registration and payment, choose the upcoming event below.
Cornell University Cooperative Extension and Migrant Education Scholarships are available. Please inquire with us to review eligibility and receive a coupon code to use at online checkout (585-395-5342).
For mail-in registration and payment
- Click here to download the Brochure/Registration form.
- Complete the registration form and mail it with your check payment to the address below.
- Cornell University Cooperative Extension and Migrant Education Scholarships are available. Please inquire with us to review eligibility and pricing (585-395-5342).
Opening Doors Diversity Project
Attn: Betty Garcia Mathewson
350 New Campus Drive
Brockport, NY 14420
Please make checks payable to Research Foundation for SUNY. Note ODDP on your check. Thank you!