Sponsored by: Opening Doors Diversity Project.
Opening Doors is a highly valued, research-based, three-day workshop designed to facilitate positive change on diversity within individuals and organizations. In the past 18 years, more than 1600 participants have benefited from the workshop. It utilizes a holistic approach, focusing on mental, social/emotional, and spiritual growth.
In the Opening Doors workshop participants will:
- increase their understanding of diversity by identifying and learning more about their own identity groups;
- develop a common language for talking about power, privilege, and difference;
- examine how institutional and personal practices maintain inequalities among people and prevent us all from reaching our full potential;
- identify practical strategies for implementing and facilitating change collectively; and
- build alliances and networks.
If you have any registration questions, please contact our office by phone at, 585-395-5342 or by email.
Opening Doors is a three-day, two-night overnight retreat. It begins at 10 a.m. on the first day and concludes at 3 p.m. on the last day.
Choose the date below you would like to register for:
For Mail-In Registrations and Payments
Send the registration form with your check payment to:
Opening Doors Diversity Project
Attn: Betty Garcia Mathewson
350 New Campus Drive
Brockport, NY 14420
Please make checks payable to Research Foundation for SUNY. Note ODDP on your check. Thank you!